Every bride goes through the struggle of trying to decide if they need a wedding planner, and here in Vancouver, it’s no different. The moment the engagement ring slips on the finger of a blushing bride-to-be, her mind starts thinking of all the extravagant dreams she’s had about her big wedding day over the course of her life. Suddenly, there’s not enough time to get it all together or budget worries seep in, and I don’t have to mention the dozens of vendors the bride will have to keep up with! Planning a social gathering for 150+ is a new adventure for most brides, and this can quickly become a daunting experience, rather than the most fun experience of your life!
All brides should enjoy the time that leads up to their wedding, as it is the start and foundation of their new life! The following list will cover the top five reasons why you should hire a Wedding Planner in Vancouver:
- Busy Lifestyles: Planning a wedding on your own can quickly turn into a full time job, and when you already have one full time job, there’s barely room for another! Not only will you be assembling your guest list of 100+ people, you’ll be designing, writing, creating, printing, sealing, and mailing 100+ invitations, finding table and chair suppliers for 100+ guests, scoping out venues that will seat that many guests and still remain inside your budget, finding a florist that will assemble 100+ flowers and remain inside of your color scheme, finding the perfect cake baker, making tough decisions that you and your future husband are split on, finding the perfect catering service that is worth the money, and so many more tasks to follow! You’ll be exhausted before the first month is over! Not to mention the stress that would be put on your relationship! Let me, The Wedding Lady – Wedding Planner in Vancouver take all of that stress off of your back and leave you to the fun decisions, like tasting the cakes!
- Focus: At first, you wanted a beautiful, lace wedding, but now you’ve just spotted this gorgeous vintage wedding on Pinterest. With all of the great websites and blogs on the internet, it’s easy for a bride to become overwhelmed and confused. That’s where a wedding planner steps in! Wedding planners have the experience needed to know the best things to be done in what order and at what time. My job as a Vancouver Wedding Planner is to keep things simple, personalize, and organized.
- The Tie Breaker: Sometimes, it’s hard to make that final decision, whether it’s something small like meatballs or quiche or large like venue or beach; you’ve dreamed of both as a child, and now it’s come down to one over the other, and you just can’t do it. As The Wedding Lady, Vancouver Wedding Planner, it is my job to help with that decision! With my 25 years of experience, I’ll know exactly what will work with your budget and help you make those difficult decisions.
- Budget & Loyalty: Budget is the big word in weddings, and luckily, a wedding planner has trade secrets! After 25 years in the wedding planning business, I, as well as many other wedding planners, have long standing loyalty with vendors. This means you’ll get everything you need for your wedding at a much more affordable cost! You and your wallet will happy on your wedding day!
- Stressfree & Happy: Stress can turn the happiest moment of your life to the most sour moment of your life; it can turn your relationship into a battlefield and render your wedding exhausting. Many brides find that their excitement at the beginning of planning has dwindled down to the phrase, “I can’t wait until this is all over.” I believe that no bride should feel like that about any part of their wedding planning process; after all, women, is that how you’ve dreamed of your wedding as a child? Not at all! A wedding planner is there to take all of that stress off of you, allowing you to have the time of your life! On the big day, the wedding planner turns into the wedding coordinator, allowing you to keep your eyes strictly on your prize!
Gift yourself the gift of a Wedding Planner in Vancouver for your wedding! You’ll be very happy you did!
If you’re looking for a wedding planner, contact me! I’d love to be your Vancouver Wedding Planner!