Every bride dreams of a wedding in beautiful Maui! It may seem impossible, but as a Maui Wedding Planner, I can assure you that it is not! In fact, a wedding in Maui one of the most beautiful and worthwhile weddings a beautiful bride could have! As a Maui Wedding Planner, I’d like to share some reasons on how and why you should get married in Maui with a Maui Wedding Planner!
Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Maui Wedding Planner
- Experience & Familiarity: When a bride wants to get married in a foreign place she’s never been to, it can seem impossible for her to organize such a beautiful gala. Hiring a Maui Wedding Planner, such as myself, will allow you to feel confident that everything in Maui is planned to your liking! Having planned weddings for the past 25 years, I know everything there is to know about Maui and destination wedding planning; I know the best locations, venues, honeymoon locations, and fun spots, so you and your groom can have the best time possible!
- Busy Lifestyles: Planning a wedding on your own can quickly turn into a full time job, and it’s even harder when you’re planning a long-distance wedding! You already have one full time job; there’s barely room for another! Not only will you be assembling your guest list of 50+ people, you’ll be designing, writing, creating, printing, sealing, and mailing 50+ invitations, finding affordable tickets to Maui for those 50 guests, finding table and chair suppliers for 50+ guests, scoping out venues that will seat that many guests and still remain inside your budget, finding a florist that will assemble 100+ flowers and remain inside of your color scheme, finding the perfect cake baker, making tough decisions that you and your future husband are split on, finding the perfect catering service that is worth the money, and so many more tasks to follow! Let a Maui Wedding Planner take over. As a Maui Wedding Planner myself, I know all of the best places in Maui and all of the best plane ticket deals! Let me coordinate your flights and you wedding – your big day should be about you and you alone!
- Focus: Maui weddings are so exciting, and there is so much to do on Maui once you get there! Like any vacation, you’ll want to plan every step on the island! Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, there is a lot to see and do on Maui, and you can easily get bogged down with small details. Wedding Planners are there to point you in the right direction, allowing you to take care of the right priorities first, and then leave the small details for later.
- Vendor Loyalty & Your budget: A Maui Wedding is already pricey in itself, but let’s say you can save at least $4,000 by booking a Maui Wedding Planner. Wedding Planners are full of tricks and surprises, and having been in the business for 25 years, I have a nice amount of tricks! Through a wedding planner, you’ll be able to get deep discounts on venues, vendors, and events that you would rarely be able to get on your own! Both your heart and wallet should be happy on your wedding day!
- Stress-free Wedding: No bride should be worrying about things at the last minute! This is the time for the bride to reflect on her life with her groom, and look forward to looking into his eyes as she makes her way down the aisle. By booking a wedding planner, she’ll be able to! Wedding planners become wedding coordinators on the wedding day, checking every small detail and ensuring that everything is in order, so the bride doesn’t have to! Doesn’t that sound lovely?
Gift yourself the gift of a Wedding Planner in Vancouver for your wedding! You’ll be very happy you did!
If you’re looking for a wedding planner, contact me! I’d love to be your Vancouver Wedding Planner!