“Anything is possible with Sunshine and a Little Pink”, Lilly Pulitzer
So many brides are passionate about Pink. I also wore a cotton candy pink off the shoulder custom wedding gown when I married in the Bahamas many years ago.
Description of Dress: Drama and sophistication find perfect balance in this stunning fit and flare wedding dress. Floral lace appliques adorn the bodice before meeting a swirling tulle and chic organza skirt; finished with corset back closure.
Shoes by: Badgley-Mischka
Many brides decide to go all pink right from the first glimpse guests get about the wedding…..the invitation. They will then carry the theme right through to the ceremony and reception.
Invitation Courtesy of: Flourish by Colleen Winton
Other well-known brides add touches of pink in their gowns, while others opt for all pink:
- Tanith Belbin and Charlie White, Olympic ice dancers who married on April 25, 2015. Belbin’s choice was Laurel, by Modern Trousseau, a Connecticut-based designer. The strapless, A-line dress has a pink ombre skirt.
- Gwen Steffani, had rock n’ roll edges of pink and had the bottom of her John Galliano gown dip dyed in hot pick.
- Portia de Rossi wore a stunning Zaz Posen halter gown with a full ballerina pink skirt.
- Jessica Biel went all pink in her Giambattista Valli pink design.
- Reese Witherspoon wore a pink Monique Lhyilier Gown.
- Anne Hathaway’s Valentino Gown was tinted pink throughout to name a few celebrities
Jewellery by: Elsa Corsi available at Jeweliette Jewellery
Made with Vintage rose Swarovski Crystal
Courtesy of: Signature Nadia Albano Lip Glosses
Lipstick as seen on the photo of Nadia: “Pink Nouveau” by MAC
Photography by: Union Photographers
Wedding Cake by: Anna Elizabeth Owner and Head Designer. It is a vanilla cake with champagne syrup, fresh strawberry buttercream and white chocolate ganache!
Photography by: Vasia Photography.
Cocktail: Cosmopolitan Daisy from the 1927 Lobby Lounge at Rosewood Hotel Georgia.
Gin, Cointreau, lemon juice with fresh muddled raspberries and shaken with a dash of egg whites.
Reminiscent of Hollywood starlets, this beautiful gown is a favorite. This pure silk charmeuse is pleated over the bust to allow a fantastic fit for a D cup but also to flatter a smaller busted woman. The French stretch lace under the bust adds support and beauty. Adjustable straps. 100% silk.
Of course you don’t have to be a celebrity to look Fabulous in Pink!