1. From the Administration Menu, select Appearance and then Menus.
note: Subscribers and Editor user roles do not have access to Appearance options. Request Administrative access.
2. Now on the Edit Menu page, ensure that the correct menu is in the dropdown for Select a menu to edit. The header menu is used for the main navigation on your website.
3. Changing Postion and Order: To place the new menu item in the desired position, click and HOLD, to initiate the drag function (the arrow changes to a four point move cursor). Drag the menu-item to where you want it and let go.
note: To place a menu item under an existing menu item, drag it inwards so that it appears indented underneath it. The text sub item will appear beside it.
4. Click on the arrow for a chosen menu-item to view its options that you can edit. For example, you may want a different navigation label then the current page title.
note: Click on the Remove link to remove the menu item from the header menu.
5. When you are finished edit your new menu item, click on the SAVE menu button in the lower or top right of the Edit menu page.
On the front-end of the website your new menu item should now appear.